Want to work for Triumph Professional?
Triumph Professional Staffing is more than a just a Boutique Staffing Firm. We are an Employee Owned firm who strives to be a true partner with our clients. Founded in 2000 and based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, we are a true consulting firm who supports their client with staffing, recruiting and payrolling services — all designed to make business better for our client partners. We have offices in Miami, Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach.
If you want to be part of a company recently named one of South Florida Business Journal’s Best Places to Work and ready to put your career and income potential on the fast track, we are ready to have a chat with you. We take care of our employees and put an emphasis on company culture. It’s time to work hard and play hard with Triumph Professional Staffing!
We are looking for an experienced Sales Executive who wants to transition into Recruiting and help us place sales executives around the Nation. Someone who is money motivated AND wants to make a difference in people’s lives. This position comes with a base salary plus a very competitive commission structure. This can NOT be a remote role.
- Business development, and recruiting top-notch candidates for permanent mid to senior level positions
- Committed user of internal ATS and CRM tools
- Become an expert in how to utilize various sourcing tools and techniques to identify active and passive job candidates
- Collaborate with internal recruiters and hiring managers to identify culture fit
- Develop and maintain a network of quality contacts and referrals
- Build candidate pipelines full of quality candidates to fill current and anticipated vacancies
- Bachelor’s degree or proven successful sales experience in lieu of education
- Learn how to manage recruiting resources, such as job boards, social media, and internal databases (ATS systems); proven success identifying qualified candidates through LinkedIn and other professional networks
All TPS opportunities require knowledge of all full life-cycle recruiting components such as sourcing, qualifying, networking, and assessing candidate skills.
At Triumph Professional Staffing, employees can benefit from the ability to earn equity, health and dental insurance, 401(k), flexible schedules and team outings. You’d also be joining a team that is dedicated to the improvement of the communities they service.